March 19, 2012

Fabric Covered Letters

I had a ton of the yellow chevron fabric left from the frame project I created a few weeks ago. I think I may use some to create some flowers for my spring wreath I have been working on, but I also knew I wanted to create something else for the shelf ledge in the dining room.

FABRIC COVERED LETTERS

I picked up three letters that spell out the word EAT from Jo-Ann Fabrics.

I cut the fabric around each letter and used spray adhesive to attach the front of the letter to each piece of fabric.

I hot glued the other pieces to cover the side and back of each letter.

The letters are just leaning on the ledge.
I have been working on a ton of different projects over the weekend. I got to finish the stripes in the hallway, worked on decorating my spring shelves in the living room, a new spring wreath, and got out our Easter decor. My oldest one still thinks she is getting a new swing set from the Easter Bunny.
What did you get done this weekend?
Isn't the weather awesome? It is going to be so nice to be off two days this week.
Enjoy!
  ~Amy

No comments: