January 30, 2012

Cleaned Up Coat Closet

I have found that the coat closet has become the dumping ground for everything. I really wanted to get it organized, because I was sick of seeing everything, everywhere.


First, I cleaned out the closet. That way you can see what you have and what you can throw away. These are the before pictures:








Second, I shopped my house. I have been trying to use what I have and it has been working out.
I had the white wire baskets already hanging on the side. I used them to hold batteries and light bulbs, but found later that it wasn't working out. I am now using them for umbrellas and mail that I still need to go through.




I had the blue bins that were used to store toys in the patio. They used to hold blocks and miscellaneous toys. I have since reorganized that as well. The bins now hold the batteries and light bulbs for the house. The other blue bin holds holiday flags for the flag pole outside.
The third bin holds the DVDs, although I have seen really nice media baskets before.








On the top I put all of the lunch boxes.


There you have it... ONE ORGANIZED CLOSET.




Not too many more to go............. can't wait till the house is organized. It makes me more efficient. I can get so much more done when everything has a place.


Total Cost- $0.00Enjoy!
  ~Amy

No comments: